I've also been stressed out about getting an answer to questions regarding my teacher certification. No one has been able to give me a straight answer and now I've been waiting for 3 days for a response from a new person. The answer is important now even though the certficate is good for another year because we may need to come up with another few thousand dollars on top of the $1,200 we've already had to dish out.
On to the fun stuff:
I've been trying to do everything at once here and while it was fun, it's been exhausting! In the last 2 days I
- weeded in the garden, which is not doing as well as last year
- made homemade laundry detergent (and did the laundry)
- made dishwasher detergent (and did the dishes)
- made homemade bar soap
- baked homemade rolls with the recipe my new Chilean friend brought me. (They were excellent by the way!)
- made yogurt
- baked bread
- tested a recipe for all-natural deodorant
- make some all natural bar lotion
- baked muffins for dh to take to his work meeting
- cleaned the living room carpet
- visited my older son at camp
Today, I'm feeling a lack of gumption and a lot of stress in my back muscles. I have an appointment for a massage this afternoon. I know that sounds like an expensive treat, but it is theraputic and done in a doctor's office so my insurance covers this cost for me. I am careful not to take advantage of this and only go when I need it once every few months. I know that the rest of the day and especially tomorrow I will feel pretty sore as my muscles recover. However I will be much better able to sleep and have more energy. Right now with my muscles so tight I feel sluggish and lazy.